Dill Salmon Tart
|Canned salmon||15 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 can)|
|Egg substitute||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dill weed||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly oil four 5-inch pie pans.
3) In a large bowl, combine the salmon, egg substitute, yogurt, dill, mustard, salt and allspice.
4) Coat with the wheat germ and reserve any excess.
5) Divide the salmon mixture among the pans.
6) Sprinkle with any remaining wheat germ.
7) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until set.
8) Serve in the same pie dish with a lemon wedge and mix salad, if desired