|Frozen broccoli||40 Ounce (4 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Canned salmon||2 Pound, cut into chunks (2 Cans, 1 Pound Each, About 4 Cups)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fine dry breadcrumbs||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Follow the instructions on the package to cook broccoli. Drain and transfer to a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
3. Stir in flour along with salt and pepper to melted butter.
4. Mix in milk and on moderate heat, cook, stirring continuously, until the mixture thickens and becomes smooth.
5. Take off from heat and mix in sherry.
6. Arrange salmon chunks atop broccoli and pour the sauce ove it.
7. Sprinkle breadcrumbs combined with Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
8. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture turns golden brown and bubbly.
9. Slice Salmon Divan into 8 pieces and serve hot garnished with shredded Mozzarella cheese.