Tagliatelle With Scallops And Smoked Salmon
|Unsalted butter||45 Milliliter (3 tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Grated onion||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Scallops||16 Small, cleaned and soaked in milk for 30 minutes|
|Fresh tagliatelle/2/3 pound /300 gram, dried||1 Pound (450 gram)|
|Dry white wine||165 Milliliter (2/3 cup)|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Cream||165 Milliliter (2/3 cup)|
|Smoked salmon||4 Ounce, julienned (110 gram)|
1) In a pan, cook the tagliatelle in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the garlic clove and onion in the oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the drained scallops and quickly saute, until opaque.
4) Stir in the wine and parsley and cook over a high heat, until the liquid is reduced by half.
5) Season with the salt and pepper to taste, then stir in the cream and cook over a low heat, until the cream begins to thicken.
6) Drain the tagliatelle and transfer on a warm serving dish.
7) Pour over the sauce, add the smoked salmon and toss thoroughly.
8) Serve the Tagliatelle with Scallops and Smoked Salmon, immediately on individual serving plates.