Tagliatelle with Scallops and Smoked Salmon
|Unsalted butter||45 Milliliter (3 tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Grated onion||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Scallops||16 Small, cleaned and soaked in milk for 30 minutes|
|Fresh tagliatelle/2/3 pound /300 gram, dried||1 Pound (450 gram)|
|Dry white wine||165 Milliliter (2/3 cup)|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Cream||165 Milliliter (2/3 cup)|
|Smoked salmon||4 Ounce, julienned (110 gram)|
1) In a pan, cook the tagliatelle in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the garlic clove and onion in the oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the drained scallops and quickly saute, until opaque.
4) Stir in the wine and parsley and cook over a high heat, until the liquid is reduced by half.
5) Season with the salt and pepper to taste, then stir in the cream and cook over a low heat, until the cream begins to thicken.
6) Drain the tagliatelle and transfer on a warm serving dish.
7) Pour over the sauce, add the smoked salmon and toss thoroughly.
8) Serve the Tagliatelle with Scallops and Smoked Salmon, immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 792 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.9%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g37.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.6 mg22.2%
Sodium 560.9 mg23.4%
Total Carbohydrates 117 g38.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g17%
Sugars 15.1 g
Protein 38 g75.5%
Vitamin A 12.8% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet