Sole and Salmon Roulades
|Salmon fillets||8 Ounce|
|Egg substitute||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced dill||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Fresh)|
|Sole fillet||1 Pound (Thin)|
1) Cut each sole fillet into half lengthwise. It's better to cut along its natural crease.
2) From the salmon, remove skin and bones, if any.
3) Cut the salmon into 1-inch chunks.
4) To the bowl of a food processor, transfer the cut salmon chunks.
5) To this, add the egg substitute, mustard, and dill.
6) Blend well to form a thick paste.
7) On the cut sole fillets, spread the salmon paste evenly.
8) Gently roll up the fillets to enclose the filling. Pat in the filling if it spreads out.
9) In a large saucepan, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil.
10) With nonstick spray, coat a steamer basket.
11) In the basket, place the fillets, seam-side down.
12) Keep in the saucepan, and steam, covered, for 4 minutes.
13) Serve Sole and Salmon Roulades hot along with fresh tossed vegetables.
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.1%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.8 mg28.6%
Sodium 132.1 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 0.39 g0.13%
Dietary Fiber 0.06 g0.23%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 34 g67.2%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet