|Salmon||4 1⁄2 Pound (1 Salmon, 1 1/2 - 2 Kilogram)|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar/Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 , sliced|
|Lightly ground peppercorns||15|
|Whole peppercorns||15 , lightly ground|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1) Use a large fispot while cooking a whole salmon in order to facilitate the proper placement of fish.
2) Place the whole fish in the pot to measure the amount of stock it requires to cover it fully.
3) Rub the fish inside and outside with salt and let it sit for 20 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) In a pot, combine all the stock ingredients and place it over low heat for 1/2 an hour.
6) Possibly on a grill, place the pot with fish in it.
7) Heat the fish slowly and bring to a boil.
8) Skim the fat from the top.
9) Cover the pot and let the fish simmer for 20 minutes.
10) Check the backbone for the doneness of the fish.
11) Serve the salmon as main dish.