Smoked Salmon Corn Muffins
|Corn muffins||4 Ounce (2, 2 Ounce Each)|
|Chopped smoked salmon||2 Ounce|
|Whipped cream cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Capers||2 Teaspoon, drained|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Thinly slice the muffin on top, so that it becomes flat on top. Reserve the top slice for garnish.
3) Half the muffins horizontally and separate two pieces.
4) Place the sliced muffin on its top.
5) In a small mixing bowl, add remaining ingredients and combine well.
6) Spread the salmon mixture evenly on the cut-side of the muffin halves.
7) Use a 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
8) Arrange the muffin halves salmon-mixture-side up in the pan.
9) Place inside oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the muffins are warm.
10) Cut the reserved muffin top slices in half and place on the muffin halves to cover the salmon mixture. Serve at once.