Amandari Smoked Salmon Angel Pasta
|Ripe plum tomatoes||8 , cut into 8 pieces each|
|Shallots||2 , finely chopped|
|Capers||2 Tablespoon, drained|
|Fresh tarragon leaves/Other fresh herb such as basil / dill||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Orange zest||1 , finely grated|
|Salmon||4 Ounce, thinly sliced, smoked, coarsely shredded or torn into small pieces|
|Extra virgin olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Angel hair pasta||8 Ounce, dried (Very Thin)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , coarsely chopped (For Garnish)|
1. In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, shallots, and capers.
2. Add tarragon, orange zest, and salmon.
3. Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
4. Gently mix all the ingredients.
5. Season with the pepper.
6. Cover the bowl and let it sit for about an hour at room temperature.
7. In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
8. Add the remaining oil and pasta.
9. Cook until paste is just tender.
10. Drain pasta.
11. Serve equal quantities of pasta in 4 shallow pasta bowls.
12. Top each bowl with equal quantities of the tomato and salmon mixture.
13. Garnish with chopped egg.
14. Serve immediately.