The Hippy Gourmet Prepares Soy-Ginger Wild Salmon
|Salmon||2 Pound, scales and bones removed|
|Ginger||50 Gram, juice extracted|
|Garlic clove||20 , crushed|
|Soy sauce tamari||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
1. Heat a barbecue grill.
2. Remove the scales and bone of salmon and cut into 5 inch pieces.
3. In a food processor, blend ginger and extract the juice.
4. Crush garlic.
5. In a tray, spread olive oil and ginger juice, place the salmon pieces, spread the crushed garlic, sprinkle tamari sauce and some more ginger juice. Allow to marinade for 20 minutes.
6. In barbecue grill, arrange the salmon, flip when done from one side, add some more marinade, if required.
7. Garnish with fresh rosemary and serve hot.