|Piecrust mix stick||2|
|Canned salmon||7 3⁄4 Ounce, drained, boned, and flaked (1 Can)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Drained capers||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Pimiento||2 , cut in strips|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Prepare the piecrust mix as per the instructions on the package and halve the pastry.
3) On a large foil sheet, roll each pastry half into a 12 1/2 x 9-inch rectangle and the cut pastry and foil together into 2 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch rectangular shapes.
4) Fold the rectangular shapes lengthwise in half and seal by pinching their ends together.
5) In an ungreased baking sheet, place the shapes, press slightly to form a "boat." and prick the bottom with a fork.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 7-8 minutes, until golden and remove the foil.
7) In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise or salad dressing, capers, salmon and mustard together.
8) Spoon 1 teaspoonful of the salmon mixture in each baked boat.
Garnish with the pimiento strips and serve immediately.