Grilled Salmon With Chilli And Lime Butter
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Salmon fillets||4 , skin on|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (Knob Of)|
|Spring onion||6 , finely sliced|
|Red chili||1 , halved, deseeded and finely chopped|
|Lime||1 , rind grated and juiced|
|Coriander||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm), roughly chopped (Small Bunch)|
1. In a large large skillet, heat the oil
2. Arrange the salmon steaks, skin-side down and sear about 5 minutes until the skin is turns golden and crispy.
3. Flip over the salmon fillets carefully, and cook for a 2 minutes.
4. Remove onto a plate and set aside.
5. Tip the butter into the pan and melt
6. Add spring onions, chilli and lime rind and sauté for 2 minutes.
7. Take pan off the heat and add the lime juice.
8. Arrange fillets on serving plates.
9. Spoon the chilli and lime butter over the salmon steaks
10. Garnish with the coriander.