Salmon and Vegetables In A Dish
|Diced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked peas||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned salmon||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Diced cooked potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Cook onion in butter until tender but not browned.
2. Add liquid from peas and salmon and cook until reduced to about 1/2 cup.
3. Place potatoes in shallow baking dish, add peas and sprinkle with pepper.
4. Break salmon into large pieces and arrange on top of vegetables; combine reduced liquid mixture with sour cream and pour over vegetables and fish.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 40 minutes, or until vegetables have absorbed most of the liquid.