Summer Salmon Mold
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Salmon large can||1 , flaked|
1) Take a double boiler and soak gelatin in milk in the upper chamber of the boiler.
2) Dissolve the gelatin in hot water.
3) Take a bowl and blend together paprika, mustard, egg yolks, and salt.
4) Pour little milk in the mixture, beat well, and then stir into the milk in the boiler ensuring to stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
5) Remove the boiler from heat and let it cool.
6) Add lemon juice and fish.
7) Take a fish mold or loaf pan and turn the mixture, let it chill until firm.
8) Unmold, garnish with crab apples, top with parsley, and serve.