Salmon Supper Ring
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salmon||1 Can (10 oz), drained, flaked|
|Capers||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) With cornstarch, milk, butter and seasoning, make a sauce and add the capers, salon and lemon juice. Mix properly.
3) Spread the filling evenly on the biscuit dough which has been rolled thinly into an oblong shape. Dampen the edges and roll up the dough.
4) Place rolled dough on a greased baking sheet and twist it into the shape of a horseshoe.
5) With a sharp knife or scissors, make a few cuts nearly two-thirds of the way into the shaped dough roll. Turn every section onto its side so that the filling is a bit exposed.
6) Glaze the pie with milk or a beaten egg. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Serve hot with salad.