Potato And Salmon Grill
|New potatoes||650 Gram, skin on, sliced lengthways|
|Frozen peas||100 Gram|
|Canned salmon||200 Gram|
|Creme fraiche||200 Milliliter (From A Tub)|
|Mature cheddar cheese||100 Gram, grated|
1. In a saucepan, boil the potatoes in salted water until almost tender.
2. Tip in the frozen peas and simmer for another 2 minutes.
3. Drain potatoes and peas into a colander.
4. Transfer into a mixing bowl.
5. Turn the grill to High.
6. Drain the salmon and flake into chunks into the bowl with potatoes and peas.
7. Add seasonings and toss to mix well.
8. Turn into an oven proof dish.
9. Add dollops of creme fraiche and spread.
10. Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
11. Grill for a few minutes under broiler until bubbling and golden.
12. Serve hot straight from the dish