Vita Sockeye Salmon Sliders
|Smoked salmon||10 Ounce (Vita Sockeye)|
|Minced dill||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Yellow bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set aside in refrigerator.
3. Slice the white onion and bell pepper thinly.
4. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add sliced white onion and bell pepper. Sautee until caramelized.
5. Take the Vita Sockeye Smoked Salmon slices and lay them out onto a sheet pan. Bake for 5 minutes or until the Vita Sockeye Smoked Salmon is warm.
6. Spread the dill mayonnaise onto the bottom of the slider buns and place spoonful of sautéed mix on each bun.
7. Top with warm, Vita Sockeye Smoked Salmon and place the top bun onto each burger.
This recipe was contributed by Vita Foods. To learn more about them or where you can purchase their products, visit: www.vitafoodproducts.com