1. Add the salmon to a ziplock bag along with the bourbon, soy and brown sugar and pop into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. In a hot skillet with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, place the marinated salmon and cook both sides until golden brown.
3. In another saute pan, add a teaspoon of sesame oil along with ginger, garlic and baby carrots and caramelize.
4. Add in the edamame, peas and fresh sprouts and chicken stock and let it simmer. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
5. Finish with green onions.
6. Plate and serve with a glass of Francis Coppola Zinfadel wine.