Smoked Salmon With Prawns Horseradish Cream and Lime Vinaigrette
|Creme fraiche||1 Tablespoon|
|Horseradish sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Smoked salmon slice||4|
|Cooked prawns||10 Large, peeled but tails left on|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon (Juice 1 Lime)|
|Finely grated lime zest||1⁄2 (Zest Of 1/2 Lime)|
|Clear honey||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated fresh ginger root||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Finely Grated)|
|Light olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Small leaf salad||2 Cup (32 tbs) (2 Handfuls)|
1) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) In separate bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking lime juice, lime zest, honey, ginger and seasoning. Finally stir in oil.
3) In a bowl, add the salad ingredients and toss with most of the dressing.
4) In a serving platter, place the smoked salmon and prawns. Top these with a dollop of horseradish cream. Pile salad on top of the horseradish cream.
5) Drizzle remaining part of salad dressing on and around the pile, before serving.
Calories 426 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.9%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 25.8 mg8.6%
Sodium 956.2 mg39.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 43 g86.5%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet