1. Place salmon on a cutting board, and cut it into strips. Season it with salt and pepper. Set it aside.
2. For glaze, place a stock pot on medium high heat for about a minute. Pour oil, and add garlic to it. Sauté for about 2-3 minutes or until garlic leaves fine aroma. Do not burn the garlic.
3. Remove the pan from heat and add wine to it. Return it to heat and let it bubble for about 3 min or until the wine is reduced by half.
4. Stir in honey and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk it well.
5. Reduce the heat and add rosemary to it. Add freshly ground pepper and some butter. Mix well and cook until it becomes nice, smooth, creamy and shiny.
6. For salmon, place skillet over medium high heat. Pour olive oil in it and swirl it for the oil to spread.
6. Place salmon fillet in skillet with skin side up. Cook for 3 minutes, and give it a turn. Cook for 2 minutes and turn again.
7. Peel the skin of the salmon, turn and cook again until they become golden brown.
8. On a serving plate, spoon some sauce, and place salmon on top.
9. Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh rosemary.
9. Serve salmon hot with grilled asparagus.