In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a Yogurt Glazed Salmon recipe that everyone will love. This healthy seafood dish has only 6 main ingredients and can be prepared in just a half hour.
16 Ounce (4 fillets)
Olive oil spray
Strawberry fat free yogurt/Plain low fat yogurt
1 Tablespoon (or Greek yogurt)
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a bowl, mix together strawberry fat free yogurt, dried cranberries, dried blueberries and low-fat mayonnaise.
3. Grease the foil with olive oil spray and place salmon skin side down.
4. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over the salmon.
5. Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Are in search of a recipe that will suit everyone's taste in your house? Watch this video to learn this healthy and easy to make Yogurt Glazed Baked Salmon recipe. Chef Binks demonstrates a detailed process to prepare the dish. Watch it now.