1 Dash (Only used if required for the grape sauce)
1. In a skillet, sear the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the green cabbage into the bacon skillet and sear. Once done, season with salt and pepper.
3. In the meanwhile, sprinkle the thyme leaves over the salmon fillet along with olive oil. Also, season with salt and pepper.
4. In a hot saute pan, place the seasoned salmon skin side down and cook on all sides. The skin will peel right off.
5. In a pan, add the halved red grapes and Cabernet Sauvignon and cook until the liquid reduces to half. Taste and add a touch of sugar if it is too bitter.
5. Plate the cabbage and bacon with the salmon on top. Pour the grape sauce over the salmon and garnish with thyme and serve.