1. In a bowl, toss the potato wedges 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Cut up the onion, pablano pepper and shuck the corn.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Add the potatoes, onion, pablano pepper and corn to a grill and caramelize on all sides.
5. Once done, cut the corn off the cob and dice the onion and pablano pepper. Add into a skillet.
6. Add cream, salt and pepper and let the mix reduce until the cream is coated with all the vegetables.
7. Season the salmon with the blackening season.
8. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and saute the fish until cooked completely.
9. Cut the top of the tomatoes and scoop out all the inside flesh. Season the tomato insides with salt and pepper.
10. Add the creamed corn mix into the tomatoes and pop into the oven for 5-6 minutes.
11. Plate the salmon along with the stuffed tomatoes and potatoes wedges and serve as main course.