1. In a small bowl, mix together the salt, dry oregano, red pepper flakes and cumin.
2. Season the salmon with this mix.
3. Rub the corn cobs, poblano pepper and sweet onion with a tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Place the salmon skin side down on a hot grill. Once cooked flip to cook the other side. The skin will pull right off at this time.
5. Place the sliced sweet onion, pablano peppers and corn cobs on the grill to cook.
6. In a hot skillet, add the chopped bacon.
7. In the meantime, chop the roasted sweet onions, pablano peppers and the corn off the cob and slice some cherry tomatoes into half.
8. Add all the vegetables along with the cilantro into the bacon skillet and toss well along with lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Plate the corn succotash and place the salmon fillet over it and serve as main course.