Very simple yet flavorful salmon dish. Packed with flavor this is really simple to do and great to impress the guests.
1 Teaspoon (Optional)
1 Teaspoon, chop
1. In a bowl mix sugar and spices, gently rub the mixture into the fish on all sides.
2. In an oven-proof frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
3. Place the salmon fillet and sear the fillet 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. Add the juice of half a lemon into the pan.
5. Once done remove from heat.
6. Garnish with parsley and serve the salmon steak along with some collard greens on the side.
Are you looking for an interesting salmon dish?? Well here's an amazing Caramelized Salmon Steak recipe exclusively for you. The dish is really simple to prepare and is an absolute great blend of sweet and spicy flavors. After you watch this video, you will certainly include it in your next family get together menu.