|Potatoes||3 Medium, pared and diced|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Thinly sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Frozen peas and carrots||2 Pound (1 Bag)|
|Canned salmon||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Cook potatoes, covered, in boiling water to cover, in a medium-size saucepan 15 minutes, or just until tender; set aside.
2. Saute onion and celery in butter or margarine until soft in a kettle. Blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until mixture thickens and bubbles 1 minute.
3. Stir in peas and carrots; bring slowly to boiling; cover. Simmer for 12 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
4. Drain salmon; remove skin and bones; break salmon into large chunks. Stir into vegetable mixture with potatoes and liquid, dillweed, salt and pepper. Heat slowly, stirring several times, just until hot.
5. Ladle into a tureen or heated bowls.