Chili Rubbed Salmon with Sweet Potatoes and Vegetable Sauté
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Smoked paprika||1 Tablespoon|
|Red chilly pepper||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Sweet potato||1 , coarsely chopped, with juices|
|Cauliflower||1 , coarsely chopped, with juices|
|Red bell pepper||1 , coarsely chopped, with juices coarsely chopped, with juices|
|Zucchini||1 , coarsely chopped, with juices|
|Salt and pepper||2 Teaspoon (For seasoning the veggies)|
1. In a mixing bowl, put all the ingredients, oil, smoked paprika, chipotle, red chilly powder, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, lime zest, salt and pepper and give it a good whisk.
2. Pour half of this mixture into a baking dish, place the salmon over it and pour the remaining mixture over the salmon.
3. Let it sit for the flavors to marry for 15 minutes before putting it on the grill for it to cook.
4. Meanwhile in a saute pan, add some butter let it melt and pop in the all the vegetables.
5. Let them sizzle and slowly caramelize. Season with salt and cracked black pepper.
6. Serve this as dinner with a side of veggies along side the yummy grilled salmon.