Need some good salmon recipes? Chef Jason Hill grills up this delicious maple-glazed salmon, which you can also prepare on a soaked cedar plank. The flavor is much like an Oregon smoked salmon, without all the fuss!
Please Follow the Video
1. Prepare the grilled salmon marinade by mixing the maple syrup, soy sauce and garlic puree in a mixing bowl.
2. Place rinsed, thawed and patted dry salmon in a large casserole dish and top with the grilled salmon sauce marinade.
3. Marinate 15 minutes and turn.
4. Marinate another 15 minutes.
5. To grill salmon, preheat grill to high.
6. Spray grill with cooking spray. Place the salmon on the grill and grill a 3-4 minutes on each side. Thicker salmon fillets may need about 5 minutes on each side.
7. Brush with more of the marinade while grilling. Look for the opaque juices running from the fish. It's a good indication that the fish is done.
8. For a baked salmon, place the marinated salmon, with all of its sauce, in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes.
9. Spoon some of the sauce over the fish one or twice while it is baking.
10. Serve with Asian sticky rice and baby carrots if desired.
Looking for a great easy way to grill salmon? The chef here marinates the salmon in a flavorful maple-soy sauce and garlic marinade. Then grills up this delicious maple-glazed salmon in just a few minutes.