1. Chop the salmon using a butcher's knife a little finely(not very fine).
2. Chop the green onions finely.
3. Add the chopped green onions to the salmon.
4. Add the other ingredients and mix well.
5. Make golf ball sized balls out of the mixture.
6. Pat patties out of the mixture and place on a tray.
7. Melt butter in a pan, place patties and cook on medium to medium high heat for 5 minutes.
8. Flip and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Remove and cook them in the oven at 250 degrees for further 5 - 10 minutes.
10. Fix with lemon and dill sauce and serve.
Here the chef has shared a wonderful smoked salmon cakes recipe prepared with left over smoked salmon. Simply season and combine the salmon with other ingredients and here your salmon cakes are ready in just a few minutes. This is a great way to use left over smoked salmon.