Salmon Benedict With Dil Havarti
|Alaskan salmon burger||16 Ounce (Trident Seafoods)|
|Hollandaise sauce||2 Tablespoon (Prepared)|
|Dried dill||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|English muffins||2 , split|
|Dill havarti cheese||4|
1. Prepare ingredients simultaneously so that everything stays hot.
2. In a greased pan, cook salmon burgers from frozen over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
3. Prepare Hollandaise sauce (fresh, premade or from a dry packet); stir in dill.
4. Lightly toast 4 halves of English muffins.
5. Prepare eggs by poaching or frying over easy.
6. Assemble in this order: English muffin half, salmon burger, cheese and egg; spoon Hollandaise sauce on top.