1. Set out a large sauce pot having a tight-fitting cover and a rack.
2. Have salmon ready.
3. Place salmon on a length of cheesecloth and tie ends securely.
4. Bring water, lemon juice, and salt to boiling in the sauce pot.
5. Lower the fish carefully into the sauce pot so that it rests on the rack. Cover and simmer 10 to 15 min., or until fish flakes. Carefully lift fish from sauce pot. Place on a large platter or baking sheet to cool. Chill in the refrigerator.
6. Meanwhile, prepare Sauce for Salmon.
7. When ready to serve, remove fish carefully from cheesecloth and place on a serving platter. Scrape off skin (if any). Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.