Kathy Gehrt from Cooking with Lavander showroom shows us how to cook salmon with lavanders in Lavender Salmon recipe. As you cook Lavender Salmon, your house will be filled with the aroma of Lavender. This recipe is perfect to serve for a dinner party. Lavender Salmon is easy and simple to make.
1 Teaspoon, roasted
1 Clove (5 gm), minced
1. Preheat oven to 375* F.
2. On a baking sheet, place hazelnuts and pop it into the oven for 5-7 minutes.
3. In a food processor, chop the hazelnuts coarsely.
4. In a bowl, combine lavender, basil and garlic.
5. Smear honey on salmon and brush dijon mustard.
6. On a baking tray, put salmon fillet and coat with hazelnut mixture and pop it into the oven for 25 minutes.
If you get carried away by the fragrance of lavender, I bet this time your taste buds will tickle too as we are presenting aromatic lavender salmon. Flavorful and delicious, this salmon recipe is easy to follow and makes an interesting dish which can be served with wine or any other drink.