Pasta With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Dill
|Pasta bow ties||1 Pound (Farfalle)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Red bell pepper||1 , julienned|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Smoked salmon||1 Pound, cut into strips|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 , julienned|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped dill||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sour cream/Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add pasta and cook until tender. Drain immediately. Transfer pasta to a large mixing bowl.
2. While the pasta is cooking, make the dressing. Place garlic and half of 1 red pepper in a blender or in a food processor fitted with a steel blade; pulse until chunky.
3. Add mustard, vinegar, and lemon juice, and process until combined. Gradually add olive oil and sour cream or heavy cream, if desired.
4. Pour dressing over pasta. Add salmon, peppers, parsley, dill, and, if desired, capers and red onion. Mix together.
5. Add pepper to taste. Top with parmesan, if desired