1. In a large bowl combine the salt, sugar, seasoning mix and the seasoned pepper.
2. Place the salmon fillets in a tray and cover the salmon fillet with the salt mixture.
3. Leave it to cure in the refrigerator for two days.
4. Once all the moisture is absorbed from the salmon fillet.
5. Rinse and get rid of all the salt from the fish.
6. Place the salmon fillet on the smokers rack and smoke it for couple of hours.
7. Once done thinly slice them.
8. Serve the smoked salmon along with your fresh salad.