Tony's latest recipe involves potatoes, salmon, and a whole lot of mmmmmmmmm....
Red potato/Russet potato
Salt and pepper
Greek yoghurt/Sour cream
Smoked salmon slices
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the potato in half and scoop out the flesh with melon baller.
3. Pour olive oil over the potato and season it with salt and pepper, wrap it in a piece of aluminium foil.
4. Wrap the potato bits separately in foil and bake both the parcels in the oven for about 1 hour or until tender.
5. In a bowl, put baked potato flesh, and mash it.
6. Add Greek yoghurt, smoked salmon and lemon juice to it and mix well.
7. Unwrap the potatoes and place them on a serving plate, cut side up.
8. Spoon the yogurt mixture on the potatoes and sprinkle tobiko and chives on top before serving.
Potatoes taste delicious and can be cooked in various ways. Here is one such interesting potato recipe shown in the video where the potatoes are baked and then filled with salmon and spices. Watch the video to know more…