Chef Keith Snow demonstrates the easiest way to prepare an avocado salad.
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Use a sharp knife, cut the avocado until the knife hits the pith, and roll the avocado.
2. Pull both the sides of avocado to split in half.
3. Hit the knife on the pith and twist to remove the pith.
4. Push a spoon between the flesh and skin of avocado and turn to scoop out the flesh.
5. In a serving plate, place the avocado flesh, sprinkle with salt, pepper and olive oil.
6. Mash coarsely with a fork and fold to mix.
7. Serve with fried egg or with corn chips if desired.