Fast and crunchy Tuna salad with walnut and apple. It is simple, fast and healthy. A perfect meal in itself.Tuna is a great food with low fat meat and omega 3. Good for controlling heart related ailments.
Sweet cup corn
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Tuna light flakes
185 Gram (in water)
1. to make the dressing, place the mustard in a bowl and add in a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir in the lemon juice, the sugar and the vinegar.
2. Stir well until the salt and the sugar are fully dissolved.
3. Add in the olive oil and mix well.
4. Reserve the dressing in the fridge.
5. Shred the washed apples using a mandolin.
6. In a salad bowl, mix gently apples, walnuts, corn, tuna well together with the dressing.
7. Serve in lettuce cups if you like and decorate with a few sprigs of parsley. Serve immediately.
Want to eat a crunchy salad? Make Tuna, apple and walnut salad! This salad requires no cooking and can be made easily and quickly. Tuna is good to prevent heart ailments and that makes this salad even more beneficial. You can serve it garnished with few sprigs of parsley.