Tuna, Apple and Walnut Salad
|Sweet cup corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tuna light flakes||185 Gram (in water)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. to make the dressing, place the mustard in a bowl and add in a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir in the lemon juice, the sugar and the vinegar.
2. Stir well until the salt and the sugar are fully dissolved.
3. Add in the olive oil and mix well.
4. Reserve the dressing in the fridge.
5. Shred the washed apples using a mandolin.
6. In a salad bowl, mix gently apples, walnuts, corn, tuna well together with the dressing.
7. Serve in lettuce cups if you like and decorate with a few sprigs of parsley. Serve immediately.
Calories 724 Calories from Fat 424
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.6%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.7 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.9%
Sugars 26.4 g
Protein 32 g63.1%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 31.1%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet