1. today we use already cooked sausages
(another is fresh meat, usually we use a fork to sting it a few times before fry ) put the sausage in the hot pan, add some oil and sausages in , after both side turn brown, put it in oven on middle stage for 8 - 10 minutes.
2. put the potatoes in cold water and let them in for 10 minutes, use hands to clean them and add new fresh water, again wait for 10 minutes, After all is done, put them in cooking pot add water up to top of the potatoes, put in 1/2 tea spoon of sugar, 1 tea spoon salt, let it boil around 23 minutes use a toothpick stick into potatoto check of it is done or not, if it done, take it out to cool.
3. 1 small onion cut slices add some salt and water ( for 20 minutes before )
4. 5 x small sour pickled cut slices if big one 2x add 5x soup spoon sour pickle water
one big plastic box with cover
* 1/2 tea spoon vegetable or chicken flavour add 5x soup spoon warm water
* 1 tea spoon salt
* some pepper
* wash the sliced onions and them put in together
* put in sliced sour pickles and water
* pour all sliced potatoes in
* use 2 big spoons to mix all together
* add 2 soup spoons salad oil in test the taste, how you like it. put in refrigerator bofore serving
if you are busy tomorrow you can do it one night before