Fruit salad is the healthiest side dish which you can make in a very less time. It is a good way to enjoy the benefits of all kind of fruits. Check out the recipe.
1. In a pan over medium heat, pour some milk and boil it.
2. When the milk is boiled, add custard into it. Mix it properly.
3. Stir in 2 ½ tablespoons of sugar and mix well. Bring everything to a boil and keep 5-10 minutes away from the fire.
4. In another bowl, add apple, grapes, pineapple and banana. Add in the remaining sugar and mix well.
5. Fold the milk mixture into the fruit mixture. Mix all the ingredients properly.
6. Transfer the fruit salad into small bowls. Freeze for 10-15 minutes before serving.
7. Serve the Fruit Salad chilled and enjoy.
This Indian fresh fruit salad with custard sauce is perfect for a hot and humid summer day and is one dessert you may find in many Indian restaurant menus. This is fairly healthy, especially if you use low-fat milk and add plenty of fruit. But how is fruit custard an Indian specialty? Well because the custard sauce is eggless, made with milk and custard powder, which is a blend of cornstarch and sugar, often with vanilla and food coloring. It’s delicious, with or without eggs and you will want to make a lar