Melon And Blueberry Salad With Frozen Raspberry Puree
|Ripe cantaloupe/Honeydew melon||1|
|Peaches/Nectarines||2 , peeled and sliced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen raspberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the melon into 6 slices and place on individual plates or in bowls.
2. Toss peaches or nectarines with 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice, then toss with blueberries.
3. Fill centers of melon wedges with peaches and blueberries.
4. Place frozen raspberries and honey in a blender or food processor and puree.
5. Spoon over peaches and blueberries.