|Assorted fruit||1 Kilogram (choose from apricots cherries grapefruit kiwi fruit melon nectarines peaches raspberries and strawberries)|
|Nuts||50 Gram, chopped|
|Cottage cheese||450 Gram|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare all the fruit (except the bananas), peeling, slicing, stoning and hulling as necessary.
2. Combine all the prepared fruit in a large bowl.
3. Toast the nuts under a preheated medium grill for 2 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Peel the bananas, cut into long diagonal slices and immediately toss in the lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Add the banana slices to the other fruit.
5. Spoon the cottage cheese into the centre of the fruit in the bowl and sprinkle the chopped nuts over it. Serve immediately.