Quick Chicken And Peach Salad
|Mixed greens||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Pre Washed)|
|Chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into bite sized pieces (Store Brought)|
|Peach||1 , chopped into chunks (Juicy)|
|Gorgonzola cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crumbled|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), roughly chopped|
|Red onion||1⁄2 , sliced into quarter moons|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sherry vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain yogurt||1 Tablespoon|
For the dressing:
1. In a bowl, take yoghurt, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and freshly ground pepper. Whisk together and keep it aside.
For the salad:
1. On a serving platter, make a bed of the greens.
2. Arrange chicken, walnuts, gorgonzola cheese, peaches as one layer.
3. Top it with thinly sliced onions all over the salad.
4. Give the dressing a whisk and pour it over the salad.
5. Serve Quick Chicken and Peach Salad as it is.