Chicken Tabbouleh Salad
|Bulgur wheat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic cloves||2 , minced|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Mint||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Tomato||1 , diced|
|Chickpeas||1 Can (10 oz) (Garbanzo Beans)|
|Chicken||1 , shredded|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a pan, heat one cup of water.
2. Bring it to a boil and stir in bulgar wheat.
3. Reduce flame and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
4. In a bowl, take garlic, scallions, tomatoes, parsley, mint and juice of one lemon.
5. Add prepared bulgar wheat into the bowl. Mix it well and season with salt and pepper.
6. Add chick peas and shredded chicken.
7. Add extra virgin olive oil and give it one last stir.
8. Serve Chicken Tabbouleh Salad as it is.