|Fresh tortellini||18 Ounce|
|Fresh asparagus||1 Pound|
|Cherry or grape tomatoes||2⁄3 Pint, cut in half|
|Red onion||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Kalamata or black olives||18 , halved|
|Artichoke hearts||1 Can (10 oz), drained and quartered|
|Baby arugula||1⁄2 Bag (0.5 kg)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) ((mix balsamic, seasoned rice and red or white vinegars))|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Take a pot and boil salted water for tortellini.
2) Make dressing by combining oil, vinegar, salt and pepper whisk it together.
3) Add tortellini to the boiling water; cook it for few minutes until it become soft.
4) Before removing tortellini from heat add asparagus and blanch it.
5) Simultaneously in a bowl mix all the vegetables and toss it.
6) When tortellini is done drain it.
7) Take the large bowl of vegetables and add tortellini and asparagus to it. Mix it well.
8) Serve it in a bowl and sprinkle some parmesan cheese over it according to your preference.