Curried Pasta and Bean Salad by Tarla Dalal
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooked shell pasta||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soaked and cooked rajma||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped dill leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Fried bread croutons||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For the garnish|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl, combine together all the dressing ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine the shell pasta with rajma, dill leaves, garlic, and black pepper powder, and toss well.
3. Now add already prepared dressing and toss in a gentle way.
4. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
5. Mix in bread croutons just before serving.
6. Serve immediately after garnishing with parsley and dill leaf.
Calories 666 Calories from Fat 385
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.7%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38 mg12.7%
Sodium 445.6 mg18.6%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.2%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 11 g21.1%
Vitamin A 51.2% Vitamin C 57.9%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet