Colorful Cabbage Salad
|Balsamic vinegar/Red vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Thinly slice or shred cabbage using a knife or a food processor.
2. Grate the carrots.
3. Slice or dice the onions if you are using any.
4. In a bowl mix the ingredients.
5. Add the vinegar and oil, salt and black pepper and mix well.
6. You may want to let the salad set in your fridge for half an hour before serving it to allow for the flavors to mix well, that will give it a better taste.
7. Serve with your main dishes as a side salad or enjoy as a whole meal.