Pasta Vegetable And Bean Salad
|Pasta||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Canned chickpeas||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned red kidney beans||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Boil and drain the pasta according to directions on the bag.
2. Cook the frozen vegetables in the microwave oven for few minutes until they are half cooked.
3. Mix the warm pasta with the vegetables.
4. Wash the canned chickpeas and the red kidney beans and mix them with the pasta and vegetables.
5. Add the sliced onions.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Add the lemon and the vinegar dressing.
8. Serve at room temperature or place in the fridge and serve cold.
9. Mix yogurt and mustard together and serve next to the salad for an extra kick in the flavor.