2. In a bowl, add tuna and beam mix.
3. Add parsley into the bowl.
4. Add Italian dressing.
5. Add salt and pepper. Toss it well.
6. Serve it with bread slice.
FOR OKURA CHERRY TOMATO SALAD
1. In a bowl, place okura (Ladies finger) and sprinkle salt on it.
2. Rub it well to clean.
3. Chop cherry tomatoes.
4. In a sauce pan, boil water and boil okura in it for 2 minutes. Put okura into ice water.
5. Chop the boiled okura.
6. In a bowl, combine tomatoes and okura. Add sweet corn in it.
7. Add soy sauce and rice vinegar in the salad. Mix it well.
8. Serve as a side dish.
FOR GRILLED SALMON
1. Rub salt on salmon and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
2. In a griller, put the salmon and grill for 8 minutes.