2 , seeded, thinly sliced (Maestro sweet bell peppers)
1 Cup (16 tbs), halved (Concerto grape tomatoes)
1⁄2 , chopped (Fresco seedless cucumber)
4 , hardboiled, halved
1 Cup (16 tbs), boiled, chopped
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Nicoise olives)
1 , finely chopped (small)
Red wine vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard, shallot, salt, rice wine vinegar, and honey. Mix well.
2. Whisk constantly and gradually pour olive oil in it.
3. For salad, in a small bowl, add tuna and 3 tablespoons of dressing. Toss well.
4. Season it with salt and pepper.
5. Divide salad greens, pepper, tomato, cucumber, potato, egg, and olives into four equal half and lay them on serving platter.
6. Drizzle dressing on top of salad.
7. Top each serving platter with tuna mixture and serve immediately.