1. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, poppy seeds, and red bell pepper.
2. Drop celery, green onion, and garlic.
3. Add lemon juice, mayonnaise, and yogurt in the bowl.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle cayenne, if desired and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
6. Wrap chicken salad in tortilla or serve as it is.
If you do not have fresh garlic use a little bit of garlic powder.
Add lemon zest, if desired to add flavor.
You can also use leftover roasted chicken.
Add just enough mayonnaise and yogurt to coat chicken together.
Serve salad with pita, sandwich, or with crackers.