1. For making the dressing, soak the cashews for 6 hours in water and then drain them.
2. In a blender, pop the cashews, garlic, nutritional yeast, paprika, chipotle pepper, black pepper, 1/2 the lime and water and give it a pulse again.
3. Place the lettuce, red onion, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, cilantro and squeeze the other 1/2 of the lemon and give all of this a good toss.
4. Pour the dressing on top, toss again and add the chips on top of it.
5. This can be served as a light dinner or as an appetizer at a party.