1. On baking sheet, lay red pepper, sprinkle olive oil and salt on it.
2. Place the baking sheet in oven and grill pepper for about 5 minutes.
3. Take the pepper out of the grill and sprinkle seeds on top. Pop it back into the grill. Check regularly to avoid pepper from burning.
4. In a frying pan, heat oil and drop cheese pieces in it. Brown cheese on high heat.
5. Season it with pepper and squeeze lemon. Mix well.
6. On a large serving platter, lay rocket and top it with avocado.
7. Drizzle olive oil and add grilled pepper, seeds, radish, ground pepper, and cheese on top.